Clue: His title is 'Sir'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue His title is 'Sir' which appears 4 times in our database.
- British sir
- British title
- Hereditary title
- Walter Scott's title
- Certain sir
- Peerage member
- British noble
- Knight's superior
- Minor noble
- Member of the British order of honour
- A Breton could be a British peer
- Is he entitled to start with aboar and catch it?
- Is he perhaps 20 downed to get the pub round the meshes of this
- Bet he's entitled to be about to get the girl back