Clue: Mohawk or Seneca
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Mohawk or Seneca which appears 1 time in our database.
- American Indian
- Native American people
- North American Indian
- North American native
- North American Indian people
- Native American peoples originally living in modern New York state
- Am. Ind. confederacy
- American native
- North American native group
- Native American woman accepting rings without question
- North American indigenous people
- North American Indian language
- Self-styled 'people of the longhouse'