Clue: Temple of Athena on the Acropolis
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Temple of Athena on the Acropolis which appears 4 times in our database.
- Athens attraction
- Temple of Athene on Acropolis in Athens
- The hen bit on this over at hens, perhaps
- There's a bit of the fowl on here, at hens
- Bit of a hen on at hens
- Just a bit of a hen on what you get at hens?
- One might get a bit of fowl on top of where one might get at hens
- Beautiful bit of poultry on the end where it's at poultry in 28 across, by the sound of it
- It's a bit fowl on or near at hens
- 'That's for the course and then on in at hens, perhaps (9)'
- Sounds a bit foul on there at hens
- Dolly bird entered temple
- Dolly bird installed in temple of Athene
- Dolly eats 4, which is almost twenty-six centuries old
- Dolly eats chicken in ancient temple