Clue: Vacuum container
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Vacuum container which appears 3 times in our database.
- Plath opus, with 'The'
- Sylvia Plath novel (with "The")
- Glass cover for bric-a-brac
- Glass vessel used to create a vacuum
- Sylvia Plath's only novel, with "The"
- Sylvia Plath work, with 'The'
- Sylvia Plath novel, with 'The'
- Plath title item
- Aptly named lab apparatus
- Phone call to jolt a protector in the lab
- Glass cover to prevent laboratory gases escaping
- Laboratory protector ringer for jam
- I'll contain the fumes Rod L. Johnson initially kept inside
- Lab vessel connected to a vacuum pump
- Shock follows what one may do to cat in lab equipment