Clue: Martial-arts move
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Martial-arts move which appears 2 times in our database.
- Maneuver for a black-belt holder
- Big blow to the Japanese?
- Block splitter
- Dojo blow
- Hand cuff?
- Knifehand strike
- Girl eating soldier's meat? That's a blow!
- Blow hot and cold, protected by poet with Asian drink's backing
- Martial arts maneuver
- *Wood cutter?
- Dojo move
- Strike Egyptian soul quietly drinking in Rat and Parrot
- Handy way of disabling the pack, or a ruck
- A top hacker arranged a sharp blow
- What's a big hit with the school board?