Clue: Diplomatic deception
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Diplomatic deception which appears 1 time in our database.
- 'Oh yes, I love that dress,' maybe
- Tactful deception
- "The dog ate my homework," e.g.
- Good fiction?
- A harmless fib
- An unimportant departure from of the truth
- Minor untruth, a pale fib
- Just a pale fib
- Ted could not stand being at the bottom of this
- Unimportant misdemeanour? We'll protect one who is successful priest
- Something untrue, but forgivable
- Benign fiction
- It's not true to tactfully say 15 across might offer it as a wrong answer
- Tinge of perjury?