Clue: Classical lyric poet
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Classical lyric poet which appears 1 time in our database.
- Ancient Greek lyric poet
- The so-called 'Tenth Muse'
- Early Greek lyric poet
- Plato called her 'the tenth Muse'
- Plato's 'tenth Muse'
- Greek lyric poet
- 'Hymn to Aphrodite' poet
- Plato dubbed her 'the tenth Muse'
- ''Hymn to Aphrodite'' poet
- Noted queer poet
- Poet with a special passion for women
- Lyric poet of Lesbos
- Pa hops around the ancient Greek poetess
- Pa hops about Greek poet from Lesbos
- Greek lyric poet of Lesbos