Clue: Lute-like instrument
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Lute-like instrument which appears 12 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - Quick - Jan 10 2016
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6769 - July 20, 2015
- The Telegraph - Quick - Dec 9 2012
- The Telegraph - Quick - Sep 2 2012
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 5613 - November 5, 2011
- Thinks.com - Apr 7 2011
- Thinks.com - Mar 10 2011
- Thinks.com - Apr 7 2009
- Thinks.com - Mar 10 2009
- Thinks.com - Apr 7 2007
- Pear-shaped instrument
- Plucked instrument
- Stringed instrument
- String instrument
- Guitar's cousin
- Musical instrument
- Instrument played on the 2005 White Stripes album "Get Behind Me Satan"
- Lute relative
- Teardrop-shaped instrument
- Bluegrass staple
- Musical instrument like a small lute
- Stringed instrument in almond
- May he do nothing up with the strings attached?
- Might he do nothing back with strings attached?
- Will he do to get nothing back with strings attached?