Clue: Former chess champ Boris
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Former chess champ Boris which appears 9 times in our database.
- Russian chessmaster
- 1969-'72 World Chess Champion
- 1972 Fischer foe
- Bobby Fischer opponent Boris ___
- Dissident asks agent about Russian master
- 1972 Match of the Century participant
- Russian world chess master in early 1970s
- Boris --, world champion at chess in 1969
- Authority once on board to get through test held by TV station
- Chess player to disappear into the blue
- Demon on board resorts to raise (very high)
- 1972 ''Match of the Century'' loser
- Boris --, chess world champion in 1969
- Loser to Fischer in 1972's 'Match of the Century'