Clue: White House setting
We have 1 possible answer for the clue White House setting which appears 1 time in our database.
- White House area
- Much-photographed White House area
- View from the Oval Office
- Ground for growing red oranges, maybe
- Metaphorical dream world
- Horticultural feature
- Where standards may be set to be observed?
- Cultivated area, so backwards in look with little space
- Orange and reds could make for pretty backyard
- Green roads set off this very pleasant area
- Floral setting of gorse blossoming by forest
- Area outside the White House
- Pretty piece of ground? Could be dragons 'ere
- Blooming area, wild gorse and forest