Clue: 'If music be the food of love, play on' speaker
We have 1 possible answer for the clue 'If music be the food of love, play on' speaker which appears 1 time in our database.
- Speaker of Shakespeare's 'If music be the food of love, play on'
- 'If music be the food of love ...' speaker in 'Twelfth Night'
- Duke of Illyria, in Shakespeare
- Twelfth Night duke
- A Shakespearean role covered by some actors in Oxford
- A duke, European or Chinese?
- Gold shown by vice ring to Illyrian duke
- Illyrian duke shows alternative to vice ring
- Duke: right, wrong, in glasses?
- Mrs Radcliffe saw Illyrian duke as assassin?