Clue: 'If music be the food of love, play on' speaker
We have 1 possible answer for the clue 'If music be the food of love, play on' speaker which appears 2 times in our database.
- A duke, European or Chinese?
- Gold shown by vice ring to Illyrian duke
- Illyrian duke shows alternative to vice ring
- Duke: right, wrong, in glasses?
- Mrs Radcliffe saw Illyrian duke as assassin?
- Duke of Illyria
- Some actors in one Shakespearean part
- The duke of Illyria in 'Twelfth Night'
- Viola's love in 'Twelfth Night'
- Twelfth Night character actors in Othello part
- 'Twelfth Night' noble
- A Winter's Tale character caught up in passion is romantic