Clue: Fictional king with an enormous appetite
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Fictional king with an enormous appetite which appears 2 times in our database.
- Hero/giant created by Rabelais
- Rabelaisian giant
- Character featuring largely in book by Rabelais
- Rabelais' giant
- Giant Irish cultural organisation makes a grunt inside
- Gaunt vagrant outside built-up Indian city, one with huge appetite
- Giant fish almost repeated, shocking aunt
- Fictional king, known for his fondness, of course
- Fictional king known for his fondness, of course
- Giant fish a month back swallowing worker
- Giant success for Benedictine physician appearing just after 10
- Half gone in gulp, a rat struggling to gobble horse up — big eater!
- Rabelais hero, giant with vast appetite