Clue: 'Twelfth Night' countess
We have 1 possible answer for the clue 'Twelfth Night' countess which appears 9 times in our database.
- Mrs. Walton of 'The Waltons'
- 'Twelfth Night' character
- John's 'Grease' co-star
- Lover of Cesario, in 'Twelfth Night'
- ''Twelfth Night'' heroine
- Shakespearean character in a 'most extracting frenzy'
- Object of Orsino's affection in 'Twelfth Night'
- 'Twelfth Night' role
- Ms. Newton-John
- 'Twelfth Night' heroine
Last seen in:
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Jul 06, 2012
- New York Times - Jan 07, 2009
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Jun 12, 2008
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Feb 09, 2007
- Wall Street Journal - Oct 13, 2006
- New York Times - Mar 22, 2002
- New York Times - Feb 23, 2002
- New York Times - Nov 16, 1997
- New York Times - Mar 16, 1997