Clue: 'Twelfth Night' countess
We have 1 possible answer for the clue 'Twelfth Night' countess which appears 11 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Apr 6 2017
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Mar 23 2016
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Jul 6 2012
- New York Times - Jan 7 2009
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Jun 12 2008
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Feb 9 2007
- Wall Street Journal - Oct 13 2006 - October 13, 2006 - Business Associates
- New York Times - Mar 22 2002
- New York Times - Feb 23 2002
- New York Times - Nov 16 1997
- Mrs. Walton of 'The Waltons'
- 'Twelfth Night' character
- John's 'Grease' co-star
- Lover of Cesario, in 'Twelfth Night'
- ''Twelfth Night'' heroine
- Shakespearean character in a 'most extracting frenzy'
- Object of Orsino's affection in 'Twelfth Night'
- 'Twelfth Night' role
- Ms. Newton-John
- 'Twelfth Night' heroine
- Newton-John of 'Grease'
- Twelfth Night' heroine
- John Boy's mom
- ''Twelfth Night'' character
- Niece of Sir Toby Belch, in 'Twelfth Night'