Clue: Bacon or Lamb, e.g.
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Bacon or Lamb, e.g. which appears 1 time in our database.
- Montaigne, e.g.
- Charles Lamb, notably
- Bacon, e.g.
- Thoreau, e.g.
- One who writes short pieces on given subject
- Set around to speak is the one that writes
- Say, is that in the set for the writer?
- Say, is one in such a set of writers?
- Say, in those sites he's writing
- Try first to become a writer
- Writer, perhaps, in Sun — one penetrating heart of Fleet Street
- White, for example
- Writer comes back from southeast to say what comes first
- Editorial writer