Clue: Greek epic
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Greek epic which appears 11 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- USA Today - Oct 15 2015
- The Telegraph - Quick - Mar 15 2012
- The Telegraph - Quick - Apr 30 2011
- The Telegraph - Quick - Apr 5 2011
- L.A. Times Magazine - Jan 3 2010
- L.A. Times Sunday - Jan 3 2010
- Newsday.com - Mar 30 2006
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 10,588 - Apr 13 2004
- The Telegraph - Quick - Mar 17 2004
- The Telegraph - Quick - Feb 26 2003
- War story, Greek-style
- Troy story
- Trojan War epic
- Story of Achilles
- Story of a siege
- It ends with Hector's funeral
- It's a long story
- It begins 'Sing, goddess, the wrath of ...'
- Tale of the 34-Down
- Poem about Paris?
- Trojan War story
- Homer opus
- War story
- Tale of the wrath of Achilles
- Work often read before the 'Odyssey'