Clue: Mr. Stravinsky
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Mr. Stravinsky which appears 10 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Dec 27 2016
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Jul 18 2016
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Jul 16 2016
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Apr 9 2016
- L.A. Times Sunday - May 22 2011
- L.A. Times Magazine - Aug 2 2009
- L.A. Times Sunday - Aug 2 2009
- L.A. Times Magazine - Oct 16 2005
- Universal - Jul 16 2005
- USA Today - Jun 24 2005
- Composer Stravinsky
- Feldman role in 'Young Frankenstein'
- Helicopter builder Sikorsky
- Operatic prince
- Sikorsky or Stravinsky
- Dr. Frankenstein's assistant
- Helicopter pioneer Sikorsky
- Humpbacked helper
- Borodin's 'Prince ___'
- Borodin's prince
- Fictional lab assistant
- Fictional hunchback
- Historic Russian prince
- Transylvanian lab assistant?