Clue: Shepherdess in Virgil's 'Eclogues'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Shepherdess in Virgil's 'Eclogues' which appears 1 time in our database.
- Writer Ephron
- Daniel's 'Sonnets to ___'
- Novelist Ephron
- Author Bacon or Ephron
- Ionian festival honoring Apollo
- Screenwriter Ephron
- Author Ephron
- Festival honoring Apollo
- 'Everwood' daughter
- Daniel's sonnets to ___
- Subject of a Daniel sonnet
- She was "Gone," in a 1994 Johnny Cash song
- "Michael" co-screenwriter Ephron
- 'Hanging Up' novelist Ephron
- ''Hanging Up'' novelist Ephron