Clue: Soccer game tiebreaker
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Soccer game tiebreaker which appears 1 time in our database.
- Oater action
- Old West event
- Feud settler, in oaters
- Gunfight, Part 5
- O.K. Corral event
- O.K. Corral happening
- In slang, a decisive gun battle
- It might involve penalties, to tell the tout to leave?
- Penalty showdown?
- Western highlight
- Noisy protest - too awful being imprisoned! Gun battle follows
- Dismissive remark to Newmarket spy brings series of penalties perhaps
- Decisive gun battle
- Battle to send solicitor packing