Clue: One-principle-for-everything theory
We have 1 possible answer for the clue One-principle-for-everything theory which appears 5 times in our database.
- Belief that all things are made of a single substance
- Doctrine that there is only one ultimate substance or principle
- Doctrine that only one ultimate principle or element exists, mind or matter
- Mother admits sin returning doctrine for the one God
- Philosophy espousing a single reality
- Mother admits sin returning doctrine for one God
- Looking back, father's mate admits it's wrong doctrine for one God
- Monday's theory?