Clue: Power left in the grip of lessees, terribly disturbed?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Power left in the grip of lessees, terribly disturbed? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Suffering from insomnia
- Word in a Tom Hanks film title
- Like insomniacs' nights
- With 45-Across, 1993 Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan movie
- Like an insomniac's night
- Unable to reach Nod
- Suffering from insomnia, not in the land of Nod
- Without a wink and without the rest
- This state makes it more of a wake
- Suffering insomnia
- Not like kippers? Not so much, after PM's upset
- Shelter quiet little man needed aboard ship, not getting off
- Involving a lot of tossing, perhaps