Clue: King has designed a winter scarf, say
We have 1 possible answer for the clue King has designed a winter scarf, say which appears 1 time in our database.
- Gentle cycle items
- Woolens, e.g.
- Sweaters and such
- Most sweaters and jerseys
- Garments made of wool
- 'Woolly jumpers, socks etc (8)'
- Woolly jumpers, socks etc
- I hear cayenne has the waiter upset and a 'jumper' maybe
- A winter kit without it? Strange
- Ford river in wet buggy in Jersey or Guernsey, say?
- We rank it exceptional for warmth
- Cast-off clothing
- Clothes taken from trunk, finally, before a winter gets bad?
- Jumpers and cardies etc