Clue: Making a touchdown
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Making a touchdown which appears 2 times in our database.
- Composer's work
- Getting the point
- Crossing home
- Crossing the plate
- Gaining points
- Cutting - running
- Winning points
- Rusher's job
- Getting on the board
- Arranging music? That is nothing to a band
- Writing music to perform vocally without French horn
- Nicking, at the second house, an item of jewellery
- Carol stifles cry of surprise when winning
- Heavens! Going in to perform for recording!
- Achieving one's goal?