Clue: Writer who created the Dashwood sisters
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Writer who created the Dashwood sisters which appears 2 times in our database.
- Mount Godwin ___
- 'Pride and Prejudice' author
- 'Persuasion' writer
- "Northanger Abbey" novelist
- "Emma" author
- 'Emma' author
- ''Pride and Prejudice'' author
- Jane who wrote 'Sense and Sensibility'
- "Pride and Prejudice" author
- 'Sense and Sensibility' author
- Creator of the Bennet family
- Pride and Prejudice author Jane
- "Emma" novelist
- Her novel 'The Watsons' was unfinished
- Jane, author of 'Pride and Prejudice'