Clue: Foot, whose bait drifts downstream
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Foot, whose bait drifts downstream which appears 1 time in our database.
- Harness racer
- Many a Standardbred
- Type of racehorse
- Competitor in a harness
- Pig's foot
- Horse in harness
- Hippodrome competitor
- Entry at a hippodrome
- Pig's foot, or one on the run
- A slow runner or a pig's foot
- Will this help it to run into the water at last?
- On a pig it might make it sound like one sort of 4 down
- Transitive heel and foot
- Pig's foot - type of racing horse