Clue: Fool could make up this to obtain cosmetic
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Fool could make up this to obtain cosmetic which appears 1 time in our database.
- How this answer is situated
- Item in a man's medicine chest
- What this is?
- Occasional stinger
- Cologne's cousin
- It may stop chaps getting pudding to eat
- Puddings have to go over the chin
- It's put on when the shadow is lifted
- Facial treatment to save the RAF
- Following dessert, have something the menfolk favour
- Save father suffering with a soothing application
- Hold on to sweets, Dad's expected present?
- Soothing spirit, maybe, to take following pudding
- Father's strange greeting: I'm slapped on the face
- Lotion offering sweet experience