Clue: Foreign correspondent?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Foreign correspondent? which appears 8 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- L.A. Times Daily - Aug 3 2016
- Universal - Jul 3 2016
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Mar 1 2014
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Dec 24 2013
- L.A. Times Daily - Oct 16 2011
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Nov 1 2010
- L.A. Times Daily - Nov 25 2007
- New York Times - Jan 6 2005
- One involved in foreign exchange?
- Special correspondent
- Foreign correspondent, perhaps
- Letter getter, maybe
- Receiver of exotic stamps, perhaps
- Friend who keeps you posted?
- Corresponding partner
- Letter buddy
- Letter writer, of a sort
- Man of letters?
- Snail mail buddy
- Childhood correspondent
- Distant communicator
- Person of letters?