Clue: Mechanical twisting
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Mechanical twisting which appears 2 times in our database.
- Twisting force
- Result of doing the twist?
- Force applied to a jar lid
- That's enough to make one a twister
- Sounds as if there's talk of doing the twist
- That's something for the twisters
- Is for a twister or is not
- It's twisting or is not twisting
- It's twisted, ie it's on or off
- Turning up in Fresno is rotten
- Trunk touches hand's third digit without one twisting
- Twister's force
- Troop leader with hunter admits skinhead is twisted