Clue: Singer Horne
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Singer Horne which appears 68 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Nov 23 2017
- The Washington Post - Jun 4 2017
- L.A. Times Daily - Jun 4 2017
- L.A. Times Daily - Aug 22 2016
- L.A. Times Daily - May 11 2016
- Wall Street Journal - Feb 29 2016 - In Bounds
- L.A. Times Daily - May 17 2015
- USA Today - Dec 13 2014
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Jul 29 2014
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Oct 10 2012
- Horne who sang 'Deed I Do'
- Actress Olin
- ___ the Hyena ('Li'l Abner' character)
- Songstress Horne
- Russian river
- Musical Horne
- With 66-Across, 'Romeo is Bleeding' star
- Sweet-sounding Horne
- Georg Büchner's 'Leonce and ___'
- River through Yakutsk
- ___ the Hyena of 'Li'l Abner'
- Siberian river
- Horne who sang 'Stormy Weather'
- Miss Horne
- Diva Horne