Clue: Mad character commonly catching illness and trembling
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Mad character commonly catching illness and trembling which appears 1 time in our database.
- Excited by a small speculation
- Excited by a small bet
- A bet made with some palpitation
- Agitated - excited (eg in anticipation)
- Nervous about a little speculation
- Like some lovers' hearts
- Nervous, having a bet
- Nervous in a punt
- One's following Latin say, in a flap
- A musician keeping time is excited
- Excited 'eadwear manufacturer welcomes severe chill
- One US State, say in a state!
- A fool after vacation, say, in excited state
- A fellow left to speak is rather nervous