Clue: Thomas Gray, notably
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Thomas Gray, notably which appears 2 times in our database.
- Gray, for one
- Thomas Gray, e.g.
- Rilke, for one
- Thomas Gray, for one
- Writer of sad poems
- Writer of pieces in passing?
- Gray limb is inside
- Gray limb is in it for him
- The limb is in and about for Gray
- Type of poet, say, featured in English syllabus?
- Fifth-rate celebrities, including (for instance) John Donne?
- Gray, say, was celeb at heart with significance
- It's glee, shown strangely by a mournful poet
- It's glee that's out for a writer of sad stuff
- Ovid, during his exile