Clue: Color TV introducer
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Color TV introducer which appears 5 times in our database.
Last seen in:
- Wall Street Journal - Oct 8 2016 - Six of One, Half a Dozen of the Other
- The A.V Club - Feb 21 2007
- Wall Street Journal - Sep 8 2006 - September 8, 2006 - Somewhat Different
- Wall Street Journal - Oct 22 2004 - October 22, 2004 - Counting the Moments
- Wall Street Journal - Dec 27 2002 - December 27, 2002 - InVestments
- Its slogan was once 'We'll open your eyes'
- Gold Seal co.
- Bridge support
- Admiral competitor, once
- Company that made Photophones
- Record company
- First U.S. color-TV maker
- Electronics giant
- Magnavox rival
- Big name in electronics
- Major record label
- Toshiba competitor
- Victrola mfr.
- TV pioneer
- New York's former ___ Building