Clue: Biblical land of wealth
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Biblical land of wealth which appears 2 times in our database.
- Biblical land of riches
- Wealthy biblical land
- Biblical land rich in gold
- Biblical land with 'ivory and apes and peacocks'
- Gold region of the Old Testament
- Place for Solomon's treasure or hip
- Rich city from which Masefield's quinquireme was coming
- Men welcoming Greek character in Biblical land
- Hence quinquireme's cargo (Masefield)
- Quinquireme of Nineveh from distant - (Masefield)