Clue: Thomas who wrote 'Death in Venice'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Thomas who wrote 'Death in Venice' which appears 1 time in our database.
- 'Buddenbrooks' novelist Thomas
- Tony-winning producer Theodore
- 'Buddenbrooks' novelist
- 'Death in Venice' author
- 'Death in Venice' author Thomas
- Educator Horace
- 'Buddenbrooks' author
- Jazzman Herbie
- 'Joseph and His Brothers' novelist
- Education reformer Horace
- Author of ''Death in Venice''
- ''The Magic Mountain'' author
- ''Death in Venice'' author
- 'The Magic Mountain' author
- Flute tooter Herbie