Clue: Pulitzer-winning novelist Jennifer
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Pulitzer-winning novelist Jennifer which appears 2 times in our database.
- Richard of 'Pollyanna'
- New York cardinal
- Star of 'A Summer Place,' 1959
- 'A Summer Place' co-star
- Popeye Doyle's prototype Eddie
- New York's cardinal
- "Magnet and Steel" singer Walter
- New York City archbishop
- ''Magnet and Steel'' singer Walter
- Archbishop of New York
- New York's archbishop
- ''Magnet and Steel'' singer
- Inspiration for ''The French Connection''
- ''Sleepy Time Gal'' lyricist Raymond
- Richard of Pollyanna