Clue: Scarlett's sister-in-law and best friend in 'Gone With the Wind'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Scarlett's sister-in-law and best friend in 'Gone With the Wind' which appears 1 time in our database.
- One-named 1970's singer
- "Working Girl" Griffith
- 'Brand New Key' singer
- Mrs. Ashley Wilkes
- Actress Griffith
- U.S. tennis player Oudin
- Scarlett's friend
- One-named singer/songwriter of the 1970 Woodstock-inspired hit "Lay Down"
- Friday, 'Mr. Tambourine Man'
- Lassie's first name, possibly, that is
- Tailor who made Elvis' twenty four carat gold lame suit
- US female vocalist with hit 'Brand New Key' in 1972
- I object to the way one's taken in this girl
- Girl is ungenerous type hoarding pounds