Clue: 1983 song with the lyric 'Let's leave Chicago to the Eskimos'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue 1983 song with the lyric 'Let's leave Chicago to the Eskimos' which appears 1 time in our database.
- 1983 Randy Newman song
- Randy Newman song
- 1983 Randy Newman song with the lyric 'Looks like another perfect day'
- Randy Newman song that begins "Hate New York City"
- 1983 song that begins 'Hate New York City'
- Randy Newman song that mentions Santa Monica Boulevard
- Randy Newman ode
- Randy Newman tune that mocks Santa Monica Boulevard
- Song often heard at Dodger Stadium
- Satirical Randy Newman song
- Randy Newman song about SoCal, and a hint to the ends of 17-, 23-, 48- and 58-Across
- Song with the lyric 'Looks like another perfect day'
- Newman song played after a Dodgers home victory
- Song played at Staples Center after every Lakers victory
- Song that starts 'Hate New York City / It's cold and it's damp'