Clue: Big name in classical education?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Big name in classical education? which appears 1 time in our database.
- He wrote to his 'Immortal Beloved'
- Start of a message on a Lincoln Center T-shirt
- German composer
- Schroeder's idol
- Composer of 20-Across
- Ludwig van .. . . . . . . ., great German composer
- Ludwig van . . . . . . . . ., immortal German composer 1770-1827 (9)
- Ludwig van ........., great German composer
- See 1
- Composer put plant beside hot cooker
- German composer, Ludwig van (1770-1827)
- Composer of Fidelio, d. 1827
- 'Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman' speaker
- Pastoral Symphony composer, d. 1827