Clue: Site of slippage ... both geographically and in this puzzle
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Site of slippage ... both geographically and in this puzzle which appears 1 time in our database.
- Woman's imperfection?
- Source of some serious shaking
- This could cause a major shake-up in Hollywood
- Culprit in California quakes
- Source of some large-scale shaking
- California woman's imperfection?
- What might shift under LA, SF and Santa A?
- Safe natural sand is moving in area of instability
- Meeting place of California's Plates Movement
- In Wild West, St Andrew gets most of 8 across - it's groundbreaking stuff
- It may tear LA asunder fast — a Californian's conclusion
- Unexpected turn, as a sand flea exposes geological feature
- Tennis player's least favorite geological feature?