Clue: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee with only one Top 40 hit
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee with only one Top 40 hit which appears 1 time in our database.
- 'Valley Girl' singer-songwriter
- Rocker Frank
- Frank of the Mothers of Invention
- Inventor of the Mothers of Invention
- 'Jazz From Hell' Grammy winner
- 'Sheik Yerbouti' musician
- The Mothers of Invention rocker Frank
- Frank of rocks Mothers of Invention
- Frank or Moon Unit
- Father of ''The Mothers of Invention''