Clue: Be an unhelpful interrogee
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Be an unhelpful interrogee which appears 1 time in our database.
- Be uncooperative
- Use delay-ing tactics
- Manitoba town
- Use delaying tactics as in cricket
- A single W in the stall is enough to make it obstructive
- Block at the crease with a single barrier at the end of the little street
- Evade while being questioned
- Jackson's advice to the batsman?
- Jackson's not as well as he might be
- Play a straight bat to block, protecting single wicket
- Hold up progress for a week in stable
- Play or obstruct defensively
- *Refuse to cooperate
- Engage in delaying tactics — General Jackson?