Clue: Big Dipper's setting
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Big Dipper's setting which appears 1 time in our database.
- Ursa Major
- Sight in the night sky
- Constellation next to the Giraffe
- 'Large ursine in the heavens (5,4)'
- The grizzly has a star part
- The Plough
- The stars agree black art is deceptive
- 1 for suitable bird cherishing a time on a river
- Shining example of brat eager to reform
- Large animal - same as 7
- One of the majors provides substantial support
- Plough through a translation from Latin
- Major stars offered spendid support
- Grizzly 59s?