Clue: '80s South African leader
We have 1 possible answer for the clue '80s South African leader which appears 2 times in our database.
- South Africa's first P.M.
- South African politico
- De Klerk predecessor
- 1980s South African president
- South Africa's first prime minister
- Ex-South African prime minister P.W.
- 1980s South African leader P.W., controversial for maintaining apartheid
- South Africa's P.W.
- De Klerk's presidential predecessor
- Former South African prime minister P.W.
- Louis or P.W., the first and last South African prime ministers
- The two of them precede a former South African general
- PM in Africa, extremely tough, swallowed by snake
- President's killer heartlessly confronts a South African leader
- De Klerk succeeded him