Clue: Whom John Bull symbolizes
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Whom John Bull symbolizes which appears 1 time in our database.
- Londoner, e.g.
- Tony Blair, for one
- Cockney, e.g.
- Londoner or Liverpudlian
- Yorkshireman, e.g.
- Lion and unicorn wearer
- United Kingdom citizen
- Citizen of our next-door neighbour
- Native of United Kingdom
- Citizen of England, Scotland or Wales
- Native of England, Wales or Scotland
- Has your little relative got iton in England?
- Might your little relative get it on over the sea?
- Your little brother has it onover in England