Clue: It 'hits the spot,' per old radio ads
We have 1 possible answer for the clue It 'hits the spot,' per old radio ads which appears 1 time in our database.
- Soft drink choice
- Famous test participant
- Cola choice
- 'Gotta have it' sloganeer
- Slice maker
- Kind of challenge
- Old 'Hits the spot' sloganeer
- Product introduced by a North Carolina pharmacist in 1898
- One marketer?
- 'Gotta have it' sloganeer, once
- It was originally called 'Brad's Drink'
- Coke competitor
- Spears shills for it
- Britney promotes it
- Old 'Hits the Spot' marketer