Clue: Setting for many reprises
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Setting for many reprises which appears 1 time in our database.
- Play center, sometimes
- Play part
- Play center, often
- Intermission follower
- When Romeo talks to Juliet on the balcony
- When Romeo says "Juliet is the sun"
- When Juliet says 'Parting is such sweet sorrow'
- Second part of a play
- When Hamlet says 'The play's the thing'
- When Juliet appears on the balcony
- It may follow intermission
- Play portion
- Second half of a musical
- Post-intermission part
- When Hamlet feigns insanity