Clue: Canal-digging device
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Canal-digging device which appears 1 time in our database.
- Excavating machine
- Sugar container
- Canal maker
- Fried-chicken device
- That'll get it up from the bottom
- Would the doctor be the one sidling along to get to the bottom of it?
- That'll get to the bottom of it with the side inside
- That's the way to get the bottom up
- Brings one bottom up with the side inside
- Vessel for clearing river bed
- One moving earth underwater
- It clears beds for a sprinkler
- Doctor is over the limit on river boat
- Flour or sugar sprinkler