Clue: African city of 4+ million whose name means, literally, 'haven of peace'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue African city of 4+ million whose name means, literally, 'haven of peace' which appears 1 time in our database.
- Metropolis of Tanzania
- City south of Mombasa
- Foreign city ventures sadly suffering a setback in the morning
- Former capital on the Indian Ocean
- Port on Zanzibar
- The largest city in Tanzania
- With venture, mother and a girl raised capital once
- Risk taken by mother and a girl meeting up in foreign port
- African city
- Challenges greeting in Tanzania