Clue: Manipulative health care worker
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Manipulative health care worker which appears 1 time in our database.
- Master manipulator
- Muscle manipulator
- Medical manipulator
- Physician, often
- Specialist manipulator of bones and muscles
- One who treats illness by manipulating bones and muscles
- Specialist in manipulation of bones and muscles
- Therapist who manipulates the skeleton
- Therapist who manipulates and massages
- If you've got broken toes round the sidewalk, that's one will deal with them
- Might one treat broken toes round a little way?
- Might one treat broken toes round where you walk?
- The bony one for broken toes round the sidewalk
- Got broken toes round a little way? that's the man for you
- One does business with broken toes round the sidewalk