Clue: 1967 Emmy winner for playing Socrates
We have 1 possible answer for the clue 1967 Emmy winner for playing Socrates which appears 1 time in our database.
- Frequent Poirot portrayer
- 'Dear Me' theatrical memoirist
- Knighted actor
- 'Topkapi' star
- "Spartacus" Oscar winner
- Six-time portrayer of Poirot
- 'Memed My Hawk' director and star, 1984
- Topkapi star
- Actor Peter
- Acting icon Peter
- "Romanoff and Juliet" playwright Peter
- Academy Award winner in "Spartacus"
- He played Nero in 'Quo Vadis'
- Poirot portrayer
- 'Spartacus' Oscar winner