Clue: Tend cattle, for a fee
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Tend cattle, for a fee which appears 2 times in our database.
- Seniors disparager
- Certain discriminator
- Feed for a fee, as cattle
- Disparager of seniors
- Discriminator against the elderly
- Discriminator against the elderly (Var.)
- Like some hiring practices
- Is 'embracing silver time'? On the contrary!
- Feed livestock for a fee
- Take care of livestock
- Take in and feed a soldier found on road
- Not liking the elderly? Have a heart!
- A substance less pleasant to older folks, perhaps
- Fee for grazing cattle
- Some nag is to graze for payment